The trials, tribulations and nonsensical babbling of a triathlete training for her first Ironman.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Just breathe.....

Ok, for "kicks" I decided to take a gander at the Ironman USA website to look at the "Race Countdown" clock. Why I do this to myself I don't know. It said 93 days! 93 DAYS?!?!?! That's just over 3 months. It only seems like yesterday where there was 199 days left!!! ACK! I have that sinking / scary feeling in the pit of my stomach right now. I think the thing I am most concerned about is the swim. Actually I KNOW it is. I'm sure I'll start to feel better about that once I actually get out in to open water (which I will be doing at the beginning of June...bbrrrrrrrr!!!). At least that's what I keep telling myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home