The trials, tribulations and nonsensical babbling of a triathlete training for her first Ironman.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

blah blah blah

"Please don't wake me, no don't shake me, leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping....."
"I'm Only Sleeping" - The Beatles, Revolver

That's what was going through my head when I woke up this morning. I was SOOOOOOOOOO incredibly unmotivated to get out of bed this morning. I was dreading going to the pool, especially since I had a 2000m continuous swim. I'm so sick and tired of waking up when it's dark. It's depressing. I was seriously thinking about how to switch my workouts around so I wouldn't have to get up so early. Sleeping in for another hour would make all the difference in the world! At least there are only 32 days until South Carolina! Woo Hoo! A whole week of not having to get up at 4:30 am! YAY! That is the only thing that is keeping me sane right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home